October 1st is here! For most of the day, this just meant the close of a quarter at work reconciling accounts, sending invoices, and running reports. But it also means lots more fun stuff for the rest of the month:
1. Pumpkins! I bought a round orange one, a smaller white one, and a tiny little mini orange one.
3. The HCRW all-day workshop— This year featuring Sabrina Jeffries! Can’t wait!
4. Hart’s Square, a fun Catawba county event with old restored cabins and lots of pretty fall colors.
5. Halloween, of course! I have almost decided on my costume and have been watching how-to video tutorials involving fun things like latex make-up and fake blood.
6. The approach of NaNoWriMo! The 2010 site went live tonight, and the giddiness has begun! I’m trying to decide (in a general, long-view sort of way) what I’ll be writing this year. I could write a romance again, which is sort of my bag, or I could attempt something completely different. Decisions, decisions.
Three cheers for October!