Here’s my profile on Bloglovin’!
- Brittany Herself - Humor blog where Brittany Gibbons over-shares and curses unapologetically.
- CraftFail - Your community of crafters admitting that not every craft project looks like Martha made it.
- Impossible HQ - Joel used to settle for the possible things in life. He decided he needed a challenge. The impossible list is that challenge.
- Maskcara - Cara is a makeup artist and lover of all beautiful things. She thinks most people are twice as beautiful as they give themselves credit for. Inside & out. She's on a journey to change that...
- NC Blogger Network - Using collaboration, education and support to make blogging across the state of North Carolina stronger and better.
- Project 333 - Project 333 is a minimalist fashion challenge that invites you to dress with 33 items or less for 3 months.
- The Baby Name Wizard - Laura Wattenburg's fascinating "buyer's guide" to names.
- The Bloggess - Like Mother Teresa, only better.
- The Eating Academy - Nutrition, health and performance information from an M.D. with a curious, honest philosophy.
- The Minimalists - Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus write about living a meaningful life with less stuff.
Family & friends’ blogs:
- 2paws Designs - Crafting and sewing from Sarah Coggins.
- A Little Scrapbooking - A blog about simple scrapbooking and app discoveries, written by an introverted coffee addict.
- Bionica: The Making of a Metal Momma - Doreen's goal for this blog is to share her journey of spinal surgery to correct two scoliosis curves and to educate, inspire and at times, entertain.
- Blog Clarity - Blogging, social media and content tips.
- C#er Image - Codey stuff by Jeremy Likness.
- Cinemaffliction - Movie musings from a film addict.
- Good Girl Gone Redneck - A girl from NY gone redneck in NC.
- Lizzie Marie Cuisine - Teenage chef Lizzie wants to teach people how to have fun cooking healthy with her cooking videos.
- Mom in Chapel Hill - A guide for parents in the Triangle region of NC.
- Stuff Parents Need - Easing the chaos in the nest, one find at a time.
- The Glowing Edge - Boxing. Rock. Laundry.
- The Mushroom & Horseshoes - This blog chronicles Jen's journey in two sports, Triathlon & Dressage.
- The Real Fussy Foodie - Food, Dogs, Psychology, and Domesticity, all while living in the ex-burbs of Syracuse, NY and taking one day at a time.
My other blogs: